Pay Rate: $17.51 per hour, weekly pay, every Friday!
Intersection: Britannia Road & Erin Mills Parkway
Afternoon Shift | 5:00pm - 3:00am | Sunday - Thursday
As a order picker, your role will be focused on picking and packing orders for distribution:
- Using a Walkie to order pick and compile orders
- Use of a vocal x system for picking
- Manually load/offload product such as cans/cases/bottles
- Scan skids for inventory and create labels with use of RF Scanner
- Assist in other general labour duties as required
- Positive attitude and a strong aptitude to work!
- Valid Walkie License
- Experience using RF Scanner is a strong asset
- Must be able to reach, push, pull, and lift to 50 pounds through an 8-hour shift
- Can lead to a permanent career with benefits.
Why you'll love working here:
- Join a world-class transportation and logistics company – recently awarded as a Top Fleet Employer!
- Weekly pay, get paid every Friday!
- A steady working environment with year-round work
- Opportunities to grow & advance within the company
- Reward bonus will be provided for consistent attendance and performance for all general labour associates ($50 per week in addition to your regular pay).
How to Apply:
Please apply directly to this posting for immediate consideration. Apply today, start this week!