Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour, weekly pay, every Friday!
Intersection: Britannia Road & Erin Mills Parkway
Shift: Day Shift | 8:00am – 4:30pm | Monday – Friday
As a General Labour associate, your role will be focused on wrapping skids, this includes:
- Using a pallet jack to move and place skids in assigned locations to prep for shipment
- Manually wrapping and preparing skids by hand and/or pallet jacket
- Manually load/offload product such as cans/cases/bottles
- Scan skids for inventory and create labels with use of RF Scanner
- Assist in other general labour duties as required
- Positive attitude and a strong aptitude to work!
- Warehouse/general labour experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience using RF Scanner is a strong asset
- Must be able to reach, push, pull, and lift to 50 pounds through an 8-hour shift
- Previous power equipment (Walkie Forklift) experience will be considered a strong asset (Minimum 1 year) ~ and can lead to a permanent career with benefits.
Why you'll love working here:
- Join a world-class transportation and logistics company – recently awarded as a Top Fleet Employer!
- Weekly pay, get paid every Friday!
- A steady working environment with year-round work
- Opportunities to grow & advance within the company
- Reward bonus will be provided for consistent attendance and performance for all general labour associates ($50 per week in addition to your regular pay).
How to Apply:
If you consider yourself an experienced general labour employee, or looking to get exposure to the industry, apply today!
Please apply directly to this posting for immediate consideration. Apply today, start this week!