Delta, British Columbia
Location: Delta, BC
- Morning Shift | 6 am to 2:30pm
- Afternoon Shift | 2pm to 10:30pm
Schedule: Monday to Friday *must be flexible with schedule which could include some weekends based on workload
As a General Labour associate, you will support all areas of the distribution centre and overall movement of inventory.
- Pick and pack orders in a timely and accurate manner as assigned by leadership
- Work in a KPI driven environment - i.e. units picked per hour/orders per hour
- Engage in training, team building, and personal development
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must be physically comfortable to stand/bend/walk around a warehouse
- Excellent counting skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Capable of using third party technologies (i.e. RF Scanners, voice picking)
Why you'll love working here:
- Work for a yoga-inspired technical apparel company, who are always up to big things!
- Full time hours and consistent work week
- Great working environment - fun, relaxing and safe.
- Opportunity to engage in training, team building, and personal development
How to Apply:
- Please apply directly to this posting with your resume attached for immediate consideration!