TRG is hiring Sanitation Workers to join our client team, based in Milton, Ontario! Temp to Perm Opportunities. Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Food and Beverage industry, who manufacture and distribute frozen desserts and snacks around the globe, such as apple pies, crisps and crumbles!
We are looking for Night Shift Sanitation Workers to start ASAP.
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour, weekly pay, every Friday!
Shift: Night Shift | 9:30 pm - 6:00 am
- Clean, dust, dry mop and/or vacuum.
- Follow Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOP) for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Clean glass surfaces as necessary.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Clean, damp, or wash the spillage seen in production area.
- Empty trash receptables and ensure floors are swept on a regular basis.
- Operating industry tray washing machine.
- Fill in with the production department when primary function is completed.
- Carry out knowledge of industry regulations (WHMIS, LOTO, HACCP, GMP’s Continuous Improvement Methods).
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay, every Friday!
- Growth potential: Temp to Perm opportunity ~ excellent benefits offered upon hire!
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- Company Events, luncheons, and recognition galore!
What we need from you:
- Must have a valid drivers license and vehicle *this location and shift is not transit accessible
- Must be double vaccinated
- Previous sanitation experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Strong English verbal and written communication
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. through an 8 hour shift
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, GMP, OHSA
- Strong problem-solving abilities and works well cross-functionally
- Basic math skills including rates and ratios, percentages and interpreting graphs
How to Apply:
If you are an experienced sanitation worker looking for career opportunity, and embody our client traits: Genuine, Resourceful, & Enable Connections, apply today! Positions start ASAP!