Mobile Repair Technician
Mobile Repair Technician
Surrey, British Columbia
About the company
Our client, Likewize, is a global brand who is a leader in technology services for some of the biggest names on the planet. Likewize offers the most comprehensive protection against any technology disruption. Whether a device is lost, stolen, damaged, malfunctioning, in need of an upgrade or the user does not know how to do something, Likewize provides the solution. Trusted by the world’s largest brands, telcos, and banks, looking after approximately a billion of our customers’ customers. Likewize operates in over 30 countries, resolving 250 million problems each year across insurance, warranty, repairs, trade-ins, recycling and premium tech support.
About the role
Based in the Vancouver Metro Area, the Likewize repair technician is the ‘face’ of the company. Whether it’s interacting with the end customer at their home, or place of work, or driving Likewizes' unique mobile service centre courteously around bustling streets, you are representing Likewize at all times.
When it comes to the device itself, it goes without saying that it’s probably one of the customer’s most important items and therefore needs to be treated as such. As a Likewize accredited technician you are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customers’ devices accurately, efficiently and to the very highest of standards to ensure best in class customer experience first time, every time.
Pay Range: $20-25 per hour ~ based on experience
Work Environment: Fully Remote ~ must be able to service customers in the Vancouver metro area
What you’ll be doing
- Using Likewize systems, ensure you attend all customer repair bookings on time and within the confirmed timeslot having collected daily parts required first.
- Meet and greet customers (at a location of their choosing. This could be their home or place of business) and complete all inbound quality control procedures.
- Complete all repairs within pre-defined timeframe.
- Be fully aware and closely monitor your own performance in line with company values, service levels and key performance indicators.
- Ensure that you, the mobile workshop, and surrounding area are always presentable and maintained to a high standard.
- Oversee vehicle condition and escalate any maintenance required to Likewize manager or head office.
- Check tools and equipment are all present, correct and in good condition.
- Keep customers proactively informed of any delays or problems.
- Seek opportunities for business improvements and raise these to the relevant stakeholders.
- Actively collect feedback and referrals from customers.
- Proactively promote the Likewize service to attract new customers as required by the business e.g. leaflet distribution, MNO retail store engagement, local social media/online activity, and parking in a prominent position when idle.
- G drivers license is a must (you’ll be in charge of driving our mobile service centres/vans)
- Previous repair experience with diagnostics and troubleshooting is a must
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change, able to work self-directed
- Ability to use specific hand tools and soldering tools
- Ability to read schematics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, accurate, thorough, and timely
- Technician certification through a recognized OEM is a strong asset
- Must be able to travel to Ontario for 1-2 weeks training upon start date (company expensed business trip).
Salary and Benefits
Likewize offers a competitive hourly salary based on experience, generous vacation allowance, and comprehensive benefits, along with:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional training, growth, and development opportunities
- Employee recognition and team social activities
How to Apply
If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges and are an experienced phone repair technician, apply today!