We are hiring General Labour associates to start asap, based in Burlington, Ontario! Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Produce (Fruits and Vegetables) industry.
Pay Rate: $16.85 per hour + 0.50 shift premium on Nights, weekly pay, every Friday!
Schedule: Continental/12-hour shifts, Mon-Fri Days & Nights- No Rotation.
Shift: Day Continental-6:30 am – 6:30 pm
Night Continental-6:30 pm – 6:30 am
- Work in a cool environment, as part of the Assembly Fruits and Vegetables Line in a production setting.
- Remove completed products from conveyors and manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- Load bulk products onto packaging tables.
- Building pallets of finished goods cases and safely moving them to the warehouse.
- Staying focused on Quality, and looking for any non-conformance like bag leaks, product issues, label issues.
- Help wherever needed on the line, duties may include sweeping, collecting garbage, case packing, and covering line vacancies during breaks.
What we need from you:
- Must be able to work in a cool environment (3 Degree Celsius)
- Own’s a vehicle/able to drive is a strong asset. This location is transit accessible however shift times for bus convenience is limited.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Previous manufacturing experience in a food packaging environment is considered a strong asset.
Benefits & Perks:
- Growth potential: Temp to Perm Opportunity.
- Excellent benefits offered upon probationary period.
- On the job training to set up for success.
How to Apply:
If you are a General Labour/Packager, have worked in a warehouse environment, or looking to get exposure, apply today!