Surrey, British Columbia
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Morning Shift , Afternoon shift, Overnight shift
Schedule: Monday - Thursday. Must be flexible with schedule which could include weekends.
Pay Rate: $17.25 - 18.25 per hour, weekly pay, every Friday!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a General Labour associate, you will support all areas of the distribution center and overall movement of inventory.
• Manage Overstock (Unpacking boxes from 10- 50 lbs.) and filling the number of items in different locations.
• Work in a KPI-driven environment - i.e. units picked per hour/orders per hour
• Engage in training, team building, and personal development.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Must be physically comfortable to stand/bend/walk around a warehouse.
• Must be able to lift between 10 - 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Excellent counting skills and attention to detail
• Ability to meet attendance requirements.
• Capable of using third-party technologies (i.e. RF Scanners, voice picking)
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
• Work for a yoga-inspired technical apparel company, which is always up to big things!
• Full-time hours and consistent workweek
• Great working environment - fun, relaxing, and safe
• Opportunity to engage in training, team building, and personal development.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply directly to this posting with your resume attached for immediate consideration!