Surrey, British Columbia
We are hiring Forklift Operators to join our client team, based in Richmond, BC ! Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Food and Beverage industry, who manufacture and distribute a variety of delicious snacks.
Pay Rate: $19.92 per hour, weekly pay, every Friday!
Location: Richmond, BC
Shift: Mon-Fri | 8am - 4pm ~ overtime available on a weekly basis
As a Forklift Operator you will be working in a fast-paced environment, performing a variety of warehouse duties including:
- Operating a forklift and/or pallet truck, staging orders as per client requirements.
- Loading/Offloading Trailers.
- Ensuring accurate inventory counts and product movement.
- Quality assurance including verifying labeling slips and postal charges.
- Effectively communicate to management and peers about product shortages.
- Other general labour duties as required.
- Previous experience operating a forklift and pallet trucks is required, along with forklift certification
- Must be able to reach, push, pull, and lift to 50 pounds through an 8-hour shift
- Practical experience using an RF Scanner.
- WarehExperience working in a fast-paced environment as a warehouse associate/general labour.
- Open and flexible to work overtime on weekends as required.
Why you'll love working here:
- Growth potential: Permanent opportunity
- Flexible Health Care Benefits and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Competitive pay rate and opportunity for increase per yearly review
- On the job training to set up for success
- Shift premiums and overtime pay rates offered on weekend shifts
How to Apply:
If you consider yourself an experienced Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator, apply today! Please apply directly to this posting for immediate consideration.