We are hiring Electricians for our growing client team, based in Brampton, ON! Our client is a leader in innovative and value-added solutions for packaging, hygiene and recovery needs across North America.
Pay Rate: $40.68 per hour
Shift: Rotational Continental Shift *Double time is paid on Sundays and time and a half on Saturdays.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Assist in the inspection, testing, adjusting and evaluation of new systems and ensure they conform to company and industry standards.
- Execute preventative maintenance activities including troubleshooting and repairs to all production equipment and systems in a timely manner.
- Utilize the computerized maintenance management system for processing work orders, PM’s and updating the equipment databases.
- Provide technical support for Production and Maintenance.
- Support divisional and corporate objectives including health & safety, productivity, continuous improvement, innovation, quality, waste and 5S.
What we need from you:
- Post-secondary education in an electrical, electronics or instrumentation program with 309A or 442A Electrical Certification.
- 2 years of work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience with Allen Bradley PLCs, Siemens/Moore DCS, AC and DC drive systems and some Autocad experience is preferred.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and technical skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach with the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and possesses a strong safety focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and maintenance management software.
- Available and flexible to work in a fast paced environment, be self-driven to meet or exceed targets and work a flexible schedule that includes planned, unplanned and on-call shifts.
Benefits & Perks:
- Growth potential: Permanent opportunity.
- Excellent benefits and pension pan eligible after 3 months, profit sharing after 1 year.
- Eligibility for tool allowances, gym memberships.
- Starting 3 weeks of vacation (pro-rated).
- Double time paid on Sundays and time and a half on Saturdays.
How to Apply:
If you are a incensed Electrician with exposure in the manufacturing industry, apply today! Positions start ASAP!