North York, Ontario
TRG is hiring Distribution Technician in Toronto, ON! Join our client team, a Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality medicines for patients around the world.
Location: North York
Pay Rate: $18.80-$19.50
Shift: Monday to Friday | Day Shift- 7:00am to 3:30pm
Afternoon Shift- 3:00pm to 11:00pm
What you'll be doing:
- Operate the carousel system to pick orders and re-stock, ensuring that product, lot numbers and quantities are correct, and SAP and Nova are updated.
- Pack shipments using SAP, verifying correct product, lot numbers and quantities; wrapping, labeling, and weighing skids; and checking to ensure that the proper order and shipping labels are attached.
- Pick orders from overstock and ensure that the correct lot numbers and quantities are picked using the RF unit.
- Ship orders using a computerized freight management system.
- Move materials to best utilize warehouse space.
- Operate the forklift and other equipment in the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner and ensure compliance when using the material handling equipment.
- Physically receive materials and verify the accuracy of shipments by checking for overages, shortages, and damaged goods.
- Notify Inventory Analyst of any inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure all work is performed in full compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Standard Operating Documents (SOD’s), and Safe Work Procedures (SWP’s). Ensure all training documents are read and understood before signing the training records.
- Adhere to all internal and external regulations according to the Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate (HPFBI), the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), and all other regulatory agencies.
- Maintain commitment to corporate mission statement and initiatives (including the “Apotex 2010 Business Drivers”)
- Participate in any internal/external audits/inspections/assessments, as necessary • Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity, and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Fluent in English written and oral communication Knowledge of material handling equipment is an asset.
- Must have knowledge and experience of SAP system.
- Responsible for performing material movement duties in the warehouse including: Physical receiving, picking, packing
and shipping of finished goods.
- Basic knowledge of computer operations Willing to work various shifts and/or overtime when needed.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- No fear of heights.
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay, every Friday!
- Long term work, consistent schedule
- Join a global fast-growing pharmaceutical company!
How to Apply:
If you consider yourself an experienced Sanitation Worker or looking to gain exposure in this industry, please apply directly to this position!